Sales Support Executive
FRS Recruitment have partnered with an award winning, industry leading B2B print, marketing and promotion services partner in Ireland. With a range of products and services across Print, Design, Promotional Products, Signage and Digital Solutions they are seeking a Sales Support Executive to join their growing team.
The Sales Support Executive is an important function within the team, with a passion for engaging with customers, ability to bring energy and enthusiasm to a fast-paced environment.
The role is best suited to an individual who is dynamic, adaptable, motivated and driven to execute daily tasks and targets, while working closely with the respective sales team and wider team to ensure quotes are issued and orders processed in a timely manner.
In this role, the Sales Support Executive will lead from the front and take responsibility for the successful and timely execution of all requirements needed to provide the highest level of service [at all levels of customer engagement] and in parallel execute business objectives/KPI's, with the goal of driving sales growth.
* Creating customer quotes and follow-up, based on customer needs [with a high attention to detail,
conversion and client satisfaction]. All activity to be logged in CRM and Business Management system.
* Ensure project deliverables are met by closely monitoring/liaising with production team and suppliers.
* Drive long term growth by building strong relationships with team and customers.
* Place a high priority on delivering quality results, go above and beyond client expectations.
* Carryout other tasks as required by management
* Experience in estimation [quoting] is an advantage but not essential.
* At least two years' experience in a similar role [B2B], with track record of delivering results.
* Strong relationship building with a high degree of responsiveness, and integrity.
* Excellent influencing and sales closing skills are essential in the role, including professional persistence.
* Excellent communication skills, professional phone manner and customer focus are essential.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites, Data extraction and ability to run reports as required.
* A strong educational background, fluent in English and a clean driving license. Desire to learn/take feedback.