Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will support ccount managers with all aspects of customer account management. There will also be a requirement to focus on new customer prospecting which will be a desk based prospecting function, pre-qualification of prospects and follow up to marketing communications.
Superior customer service approach will be required with all engagements with a focus on high quality energy solution delivery.
The person will have good people presentation and communication skills, verbal, written and numeric ability with excellent attention to detail. You will be highly organized with an ability to multitask and prioritise.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support account managers with day to day support activities such as pricing support, presentation preparation, customer folder set up and follow up communications.
- Cold-calling to identify new prospects.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns and ensure all activities recorded in Salesforce.
- Assist sales campaigns, preparation of written proposals, pricing / comparative and margin analyses to the high standards expected.
- Accurate and timely Sales Reporting to management.
- Gather and share market information including competitor activity.
- Identify and create opportunities to cross-sell other products and services.
- Take responsibility for managing the day to day operational activity on behalf of the account management team under their direction.
- Support corporate new business sales team as required (follow up on campaigns, fill training courses, seminars, book appointments with large corporate opportunities).
- Support corporate new business sales team in set up of customer folders.
- Update and manage database and ensure all prospects included in marketing communications activities.
- Build knowledge of energy industry and solutions.
- Become comfortable in selling benefits of products and services over the phone.
- Understand competitors offering's and how to sell against them.
- Build relationships with all departments in and work effectively with them to achieve goals.
- To ensure that account managers can offer the highest level of support to key accounts and allow them to work in a strategic manner with support on day to day activities.
Apply with CV and cover note, outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.
Basic Salary circa 24K, bonus, OTE