Sales Support Engineer
We are working exclusively with our client, based in Navan, to find an experienced Sales Support Engineer.
You will be joining a global manufacturing company who supplies into a wide variety of industries (food, pharma, semi conductor) giving you "all rounder" exposure and the opportunity to work with cutting edge production facilities and engineering departments.
- Do you have an engineering degree?
- Do you have 5/8 years post qualification experience where you have been involved in the design/technical support of control panels?
Your duties will include:
- Provide instrumentation design support primarily in gas panel and process panel builds
- Provide technical product and applications support for sales team.
- Specify suitable product/system based on application detail.
- Assist in the customer needs analysis, sign off and system design process.
- Enable handover to production of agreed specifications.
- Generate customer documentation.
- Experience with CAD or other layout design software (Solidworks).
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to write and edit technical papers.
- Ability to methodically approach in the process of product support, including problem diagnosis, and customer satisfaction.
In this exciting Sales Support role you will be working with a great bunch of people who are supportive and willing to train and mentor you.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
CONSULTANT:MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have also searched for sales support jobs Meath, engineering support jobs Navan, engineering support job Meath, engineering jobs Ireland