Sales Support & Branch Administrator
Our Ideal Teammate
- Qualified Financial Advisor; APA Qualified; Life, Pensions, Savings and Investment; Grandfathered Life, Pensions, Savings and Investment.
We will only consider applications from candidates qualified as outlined above.
- Fulfil the sales support and administration functions in the branch, ensuring that all aspects of the role requirements are completed to the levels required and adequately resourced to meet ongoing business demands.
- Provide support to the advisor team in respect of their business, systems, product knowledge and process queries.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships across the organisation and liaise with Head Office Departments as required.
- Engage with the branch management team regarding service to the advisors (branch & head office) and areas where additional support may be required. Provide upward feedback to the management team with regard to advisor interaction and co-operation with the branch team.
- Assess training and development needs of the sales team in conjunction with the Sales Management Team and deliver modules when required. Liaise with the Training & Development Team to arrange same.
- Manage business quality and pipeline within the branch.
- Manage the Compliance requirements and procedures within the area ensuring that the branch is compliant in all aspects of the business.
- Analyse business and sales processes to identify potential enhancements to the process which may improve efficiency and understanding. Report same to the Head of Training & Development.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Motivated and good time keeping skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Customer-service oriented
Candidates must be comfortable/ have experience of using the following:
- MS Teams
- Outlook, word, excel & PowerPoint
- General Office management
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Power Bi
- Point of sale systems