Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator / Sales Administrator
In your new role, you will provide vital support to the sales team. You will provide quality customer service and help the sales team to meet its targets. Your duties will include answering the phone and replying to emails, keeping sales records, preparing sales contracts and agreements, and research potential customers and sales strategies.
Progression will be available for you to go from Sales Administrator to Sales Manager with time and experience.
- Dealing with customer queries over phone & email
- Meeting & greeting clients and customers
- Answer phones and maintain correspondence effectively with customers
- Processing orders
- Managing quotes and pricing orders
- Contacting couriers to get quotes for deliveries
- Booking couriers for deliveries
- Ability to negotiate orders while retaining good rapport with clients
- Upload daily sales transactions in an efficient manner
- Monitor customer credit limits and generate credits as required
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across the organization
- Some business development
- General office administration
- You will require good organisational skills to coordinate all aspects of sales administration, good clerical skills, together with computing and data entry skills.
- You should be able to work accurately with great attention to detail so that they process orders quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- You will be working with other staff members that are responsible for fulfilling orders or providing service to customers
- Experience in Sage 50 Cloud Accounts, MS Office, technology, office administration and sales support an advantage.
- Ability to work to deadlines and autonomously an advantage
- 3rd Level qualification in Business-related area an advantage
Salary Range: €26,000 - €28,000 dependent on experience
Working Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 4pm Friday