Sales Representative(No cold calling)-Galway City(Hybrid working)
Permanent Full-time Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00
Are you looking for a role with career progression and the opportunity to further educate yourself?
Hybrid working options but you must be available to do two weeks training on-site in their Galway City offices.
This is an entry level role with further education options.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative who will thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, you will handle inbound sales enquiries, to achieve and
exceed sales and service delivery targets on our Travel Insurance Sales Team.
* Handle customer sales enquiries received via multiple channels (call / web chat / email etc.)
* Understand and engage with customers to drive sales conversions and meet and exceed agreed KPIs
* Analyse your sales performance trends and other metrics to understand your achievements as well as areas for
* Communicate appropriately and effectively in order to ensure transparency and deliver market-leading customer
* Work as part of a dynamic and evolving team, supporting your colleagues in sales to achieve individual and business
* Sales/customer service experience
* A target driven and ambitious candidate who wants to succeed and build a successful career
* An enthusiastic and passionate individual who is eager to get know and support their team
* Good with computers
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Uncapped commissions
* Professional development funding
* Significant and wide-ranging career progression opportunities
* City centre location
* Bike to Work Scheme
* Employee Assistance Program
* VHI Healthcare discount
* Service days
* Sickness benefits