Sales Representative(No cold calling)-Galway City(Hybrid working)
Permanent Full-time Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00
Are you looking for a role with career progression and the opportunity to further educate yourself?
Have you previous customer service and sales experience?
Hybrid working options but you must be available to do two weeks training on-site in their Galway City offices.
We're looking for enthusiastic Sales Representative who will thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused telesales
environment. Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, you will handle high-volume inbound sales enquiries, to achieve and
exceed sales and service delivery targets on our Travel Insurance Sales Team.
* Handle customer sales enquiries received via multiple channels (call / web chat / email etc.)
* Understand and engage with customers to drive sales conversions and meet and exceed agreed KPIs
* Analyse your sales performance trends and other metrics to understand your achievements as well as areas for
* Communicate appropriately and effectively in order to ensure transparency and deliver market-leading customer
* Work as part of a dynamic and evolving team, supporting your colleagues in sales to achieve individual and business
* Sales and customer service experience
* A target driven and ambitious candidate who wants to succeed and build a career in a global company
* An enthusiastic and passionate individual who is eager to get know and support their team
* APA or CIP qualification a distinct advantage. At minimum the successful candidate must be prepared to
undertake and pass the APA exams upon appointment
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Uncapped commissions
* Professional development funding
* Significant and wide-ranging career progression opportunities
* City centre location
* Bike to Work Scheme
* Employee Assistance Program
* VHI Healthcare discount
* Service days
* Sickness benefits