Our client a leading building accessories supply company are seeking to recruit a Sales Representative to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to promote the company brand and to directly manage the sales process within the Leinster area and beyond
- To develop sales by securing new business contracts, as well as maintaining and developing existing business contracts
- To achieve defined sales targets whilst maintaining good profitability levels.
- Ensure our customers are aware of the company's expanding product range and identifying leads for further business opportunities.
- Lead Company initiatives to ensure attendance/representation at trade shows.
- To analyse current and potential markets for the Company's products and services.
- To enhance existing and create new meaningful relationships between our Company and its customers.
- To manage the sales area efficiently and to utilise the time available effectively so as to achieve the maximum results possible.
- Ad hoc duties as may arise from time to time.
- Ability to co-ordinate sales order needs with warehousing and compliance requirements.
- A min. of 2 years sales and business development exp. within construction or related industry
- Full drivers licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated with a desire to achieve targets
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send an up-to-date CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.