* Maintain regular contact with all existing customers so we are aware of all changes to their business and their 3-5 year plans
*Promote and build the business in the form of business development.
*Ensure the database is maintained at all times to reflect current status of activities, opportunities, contacts, competitors' equipment etc. using your dashboard as a sales tool.
* Promote the services of other businesses raising inter company leads as appropriate.
* Respond to all internet enquiries or incoming calls on a prompt basis.
* Always be aware of new ideas/opportunities/trends when visiting customers or prospects to ensure our offering remains relevant in the future and we maintain our position as 'Market Leader'.
* Provide rental quotations, as required, based on current rental strategy, tariff rates and credit policy with any subsequent order, to include all relevant details, including site surveys.
* Be aware of competitive activity including performance of known competitors' units in your area.
* Establish a good working relationship with all staff and customers.
* Ensure compliance to the Health & Safety Policy.
- Strong business development skills
- 3+ years experience in a similar role ideally from manufacturing or the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong business acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills