Sales & Purchasing Executive - Agri
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Sales & Purchasing Executive - Agri', on behalf of our client, a leading Irish Agri business based in Tipperary. This is a full time, permanent role, which will see successful candidates join a progressive Agri Business. Reporting to the Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across various divisions of the company, with strong career progression opportunities. This is a full-time permanent role.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
* Unloading, checking, and storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
* Preparing, loading, and dispatching orders to customers.
* Maintain the store and yard in a safe and proper condition.
* Record all transactions on the IT stock control system.
* Completion of regular stock takes and reconciling balances to the stock system.
* Liaise with the Purchasing Dept. on quotes and proposals encompassing quality, price, and lead time.
* Creation of computerised purchase orders for retail stock and for contract fencing.
* Receipt in, update and maintain the Stock system.
* Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
* Issue sales documents and invoices for all stock dispatches.
* Dealing with cash, cheques, and debit / credit card receipts.
* Part of the Debtor control team.
* Order and Coordinate stock requirements for teams working on site.
* Recording Job cards on Stock/Accounts system.
* When experienced take on Site Visits and price Contract work.
- Minimum Level 7 Degree in Agri/ Business
- 1-2 years similar experience
- Strong administrative & IT skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work off own initiate, while also able to take direction and instruction.
- Analytic mind set
Click link in description to upload current CV
All applications treated with 100% confidence