Sales Ops & Comp Analyst
You will be responsible for:
- Oversee the quarterly calculation and communication of sales compensation payouts
- Ensure high-quality output, in compliance with policies (sales guidelines).
- Drive scaling and automation to minimize manual work, in coordination with Global Comp Administration COE team; build automated reporting.
- Coordinate with Sales Comp Admin Governance Team on exceptions to Policy for submission to Comp Exceptions Committee Partner cross functionally across Sales, Sales Ops, Finance (FP&A, FinOps, Accounting), Business Intelligence, Systems & Technology team (GTS), HR and Legal.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Sales compensation administration, particularly with hands on experience on comp tools (Anaplan, Callidus, OIC, Xactly).
- Experience using SQL and/or R to extract and manipulate quantitative data.
- Experience with Google Workspace, particularly GSheets
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to self-direct work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment, work cross functionally with various Teams and multi task.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at sales executive level.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills; experience in working with large datasets.