Sales Operations Manager
Senior Manager, Sales Operations - EMEA required to join a dynamic global team in supporting the sales to revenue lifecycle across all our businesses.
This is a key leadership role within the company, leading a local team in support the company's global business operations initiatives. The role will report to the Senior Director, Global Sales Operations
The ideal candidate will have significant financial operations experience with a premium on revenue forecasting, strong CRM experience (SFDC preferred), and demonstrated success in driving cross-functional collaboration and synergy. Must be comfortable working in support of team-oriented approaches to complex problem solving.
Principal Responsibilities (non-exhaustive):
* Sales Support: Partner with Regional Sales leaders on regularly cadenced forecast calls ensuring the delivery of a closest-to-pin revenue forecast while driving towards the achievement of all business-critical metrics
* Regional Function: Provide collaborative operational support for EMEA and APAC sales team including but not limited to: SFDC support, case management, 606 rev rec forecasting, risk/opps analyses, variance analyses, mailbox management, etc.
* Partner with Regional GMs for Quarterly Business Review meetings and Executive reporting
* Process Flow: Real time evolution of scalable reporting methodologies & processes.
* Data Integrity: Ensure the real-time maintenance of clean and concise revenue-related datasets
* Business Support functional manager with direct reports and matrix reports
* Global Function: Understand Global organizational strategy across functions with the ability to backfill across sales regions
* Partner with cross-functional teams on ad-hoc requests, projects, and critical issues as needed
Required Skills / Qualifications:
* 8 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations, FP&A, or Financial Operations
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; 5+ years' experience in presenting to Senior Management
* Proven process improvement skills with a natural curiosity and desire to understand how things work
* Advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications, most notably MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
* Experience with CRM management (SFDC preferred)
* Experience with Business Intelligence reporting (e.g., Microsoft Power BI, Tableau)Strong leadership qualities, including solid communication skills and the ability to build/foster relationships with team members and customers.