Sales Office Support
My client are seeking candidates for a Sales Office Support role to join their team on a permanent basis . The role entails providing sales and customer service support to their long-established customer base in Ireland & N. Ireland and now, the UK market. A full induction & product training program will be provided to successful candidate.
The role itself:
- Processing telephone, email and website enquiries from customers and trade professionals
- Generate Sales Quotations, Sales Orders, Invoices & Credit Notes
- Outbound telephone sales: promoting existing and new product
- Process sales orders via logistics department
- Customer contact to inform of any discrepancies/ telesales/upselling
- Create and review sales report analyses
- Internal Sales support to field sales reps
- Provide product and after sales support to customers and end users
- Represent the company at industry Trade Shows and marketing events
- Proactive office-based selling to increase sales
- Scanning of Proof Of Delivery dockets and uploading onto Intact ERP system.
- Dealing with customer price queries
- Ability to use your own initiative and make informed decisions
- Excellent communicator - team orientated
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)