Sales Office Executive
My client who is based in Loughrea, Galway has an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Sales Executive function. They are looking for individuals who will support and drive their vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into Sales Office Manager Oranmore
- Taking incoming orders/queries from customers, processing orders, resolving queries.
- Responsible for Area Sales Managers assigned to you..
- Computer Fee Invoicing & Direct Invoicing customers
- Responsible for Invoicing of Goods sent direct to customers.
- Assist in other areas of the Sales Office when required.
- Cover Reception when requested (on Rota)
- Complete Nightline Claims file once a month, liaising with them on many occasions to resolve Claims and send to N/Line for payment
- Responsible for updating Monthly Co-Op Price Lists and sending to Co-Ops.
- Release Backorders and Web orders as requested, when other members on holidays
- Prepare and email Sales Report to Management 3 times a week.
- Order processing for specialized accounts and Holiday cover for other Specialized account
- Excellent written & Communications skills
- Computer Skills
- Previous sales experience