Sales & Marketing Executive
Sales and marketing executive
Creative Roles - Play
County Meath Ireland
FRS Recruitment are partnering on an excusive basis with an award winning role play games company to source a number of key people as it transitions its head office from the UK to Co Meath Ireland. The company is involved in a very niche market which is heavily reliant on specialist channels and distribution networks, they have a global presence and are repeatedly on blogs, vlogs and forums in relation to the standard of their games. Most of the roles offer a great degree of flexibility to the successful in terms of part time/full time and some exciting travel opportunities are also involved to the US and EU areas.
We are now accepting applications for the following role.
Sales and Marketing executive
We are looking for a hands-on person with 3 years' experience of international sales and marketing. Travel to trade shows and conventions in the US and Europe will be essential. The role includes;
· Developing and delivering our social media presence
· Updating and maintaining our website and webstore experience.
· Developing and delivering a sales plan to increase sales into distribution, and direct to consumers and retailers.
· Developing a marketing and PR plan to deliver promotional activities around new product launches and major trade shows.
· Be a brand ambassador for the company and games, inspiring enthusiasm for gaming and the products.
· Develop and monitor KPIs and other business tracking systems
· Manage the customer support team and support our drive for excellent customer service.
The right person will have;
· A degree plus relevant work experience.
· Relevant previous experience in a web based communications, sales and/or marketing background using CRM.
· Demonstrable experience of using standard website development tools and social media platforms.
· Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and organisational skills are essential
· Excellent approach to team working and building a supportive working environment.
· Enthusiasm for promoting role playing, board and card games online and in person.
Desirable skills include German language skills, experience of US markets, work experience in the sector, copywriting, graphic design skills and management experience.
If you are passionate about the game sector and would like to apply your skills to this very successful company, apply now and we will be in touch