Sales Manager (Inside Sales)
FRS Recruitment are accepting applications for the role of Inside Sales Manager for an established, industry leading company based in Monaghan. Due to continued growth, my client are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to manage the Inside Sales function in both Ire & UK markets. This is an exciting, fast paced role, offering a competitive package to successful candidate.
Role: Full-time - Permanent
Focus of the Role Inside Sales Manager is integral to the success of the organization. As a leader of that team you play a crucial and pivotal role in its development and the value add it brings to company customers and stakeholders. The Inside Sales Manager is a motivator who empowers the team; gives them the room to grow and supports them through their own personal development and growth. The role is an opportunity to thrive in an exciting and dynamic environment which requires a solid mix of technical curiosity and business savvy.
Inside Sales Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate and contribute to development of the Group's Inside Sales functions: the vision, strategy, initiatives, lead generation and projects
- You will work with the Group Commercial Manager to ensure the overall productivity and effectiveness of the inhouse sales team allows you to achieve the monthly revenue and activity targets.
- Ensure the execution of a consultative sales approach to move opportunities from qualification to close; increasing value, shorten sales cycles and improving the win ratio.
- Lead Generation initiatives to identify to opportunities, develop, and close through proactive campaigns.
- Accurately forecast and manage the sales funnel by safeguarding the quality of the funnel and the implementation of the funnel management standards.
- To manage and develop sales leads efficiently in a fast-pace office environment and ensure even distribution of the sales leads across all our branches.
- To create environment across the group that would allow the inhouse sales team to become strong in developing a go-getting, new business seeking, revenue generator approach.
- Monitoring and evaluating both Inhouse sales performance across the group. * Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends. * To carry out all training and development programmes for the in-house sales teams
- A bachelor's degree OR 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- 3 years management experience is required.
- Experience in developing and delivering a healthy lead generation programme across various business sectors.
- Proficiency in Social Media (LinkedIn), Microsoft office, Excel and CRM software.
- Excellent Planning, organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
* Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.