Sales Manager Role:
The Sales Engineer is a highly technical role that is crucial to the success of producing the company's high quality automation equipment and engineering equipment for use in the medical device, pharma, bio-medical, life science, automotive, aviation as well as other industries. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to work as part of the sales and engineering team. You will have the opportunity of working on proposals with cutting edge automation technologies such as robotics, CNC machining technologies and working on projects which include standard, semi standard and custom products. This will give the candidate a unique opportunity to see application being realised from concept to delivery.
This is a customer facing role with responsibility for meeting customer needs and developing lasting partnerships with key customers.
* * Consult with client to get a full understanding of their specific requirements and needs.
* * Work closely with the design departments and research various technologies for the application, compile technical data as required while developing proposals.
* * Generate enquiries and leads and present proposals to customers and drive opportunities to completion though telephone, video and in person meetings and presentations.
* * Liaise with our international teams in design, engineering, and production departments throughout.
* * Create & develop lasting partnerships with new and existing customers.
* * Attend tradeshows & industry events to promote the company and product range.
* * Liaise with our internal sales team and offer support where required.
* * Travel to customer sites including some overseas travel as necessary requirement of the role.
* * Experience researching and have an interest in the latest automation technologies.
* * Capable of creating innovative concept proposals to challenging processes.
* * Have an understanding of machine safety requirements in line with CE standards.
* * Ability to identify areas of improvement in our proposals / sales process and implement improvements to maximise efficiency.
* * Trustworthy & self-motivated.
* * Update CRM on weekly basis.
* * Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
* * Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* * Experience in 2D or 3D CAD modelling desirable.
Trade and/or Qualification to level 8 in Engineering discipline desirable.
Full Drivers Licence as travel will be required.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, you will be provided with a company car, laptop, mobile phone and bonus depending on performance as part of the package.