My client, a specialist, cutting-edge engineering and manufacturing company are seeking a Sales Manager to join their team. As recognised experts in their field, they have the proven technical ability to continue to soar as one of the global market leaders in their industry - providing engineering solutions to industry and utility companies with increasing specialisation in the renewable energy sector.
The Role & Purpose
This role will cover the entire Irish market. It is a Technical Sales role requiring Electrical Engineering and industry knowledge.The core objectives are to support the business in achieving the order intake and business development through management of the customer enquiry, and the quotation process.
The Sales Manager will based in Ireland and be part of the European Sales Group, reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
- Develop professional and respectful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ensure customers' needs are met through proactive communication with the customers and internal stakeholders.
- Managing existing customer key accounts
- Bring the voice of the customer into the organisation.
- Develop new business opportunities with new and existing products, customers, and market segments.
- Maintain all customer activities in a CRM.
- Attend industry events/trade shows as required.
- Support Marketing Activities.
- Processing of quotations and order handover to design and manufacturing team.
- Provide support and information to customers when required.
- Provide support and information to management when required
- Work with the rest of the sales team to promote the company brand.
Background in Electrical Industry a minimum requirement
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
- Experience is managing diverse stakeholders
- Hardworking, honest with a strong desire to succeed
- Target driven
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools and advantage
- Experience with SAP and advantage
- Adept at working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel and a full drivers licence.