Sales Manager: Facilities Managment
Excellent Opportunity arisen for a experienced: Sales/Commercial Manager - Facilities Management Experience - ESSENTIAL : Contact Daniella 086 7750646
- As Sales Manager you will develop and present bids, tenders and project life cost plan for Facilities Management Opportunities (hard & soft)
- The Sales Manager will manage all commercial activities with a high degree of acumen, whilst also identifying opportunities to add value throughout the project process.
- The Sales Manager will be involved in leading small to mid-size projects, as well as assisting on more complex and larger projects.
- You will ensure the retention of current business and the acquisition of new business through commercially sound and competitive pricing, and actively seek innovative pricing solutions to assist the bid team in developing winning submissions.
- You will delivery on all aspects of data collation analysis and report preparation including the population of base data in the bid financial and operational models will form part of this role
- You will work with the Business Development Team to increase top line sales and new accounts in line with annual set targets
- 5 -8 years proven experience in a successful Sales Management role
- Strong ability to hunt for new organic opportunities
- Experience working within the Facilities Management or Service Industry (essential)
- Experience in estimating & pricing sales tenders (desirable)
- Can present proposals, both internally and externally, in a professional manner and with a full understanding of the delivery solution put forward;
- Professional qualification and appropriate professional body membership (desirable)
- Operational experience (desirable)
Sales Manager, Area Manager, Territory Manager, Business Manager, Tender Manager, Commercial Manager, Operations Manager, Senior Sales Executive,