Sales Manager (Agronomy)
FRS are now inviting applications for the role of Sales Manger (Agronomy) on behalf of our client. Based in Co.Wexford our client is a leading Irish Agri business which supplies seed, feed, fertilizer and crop protection products to farmers in Wexford, Wicklow and Kilkenny, and is a significant purchaser of grain in the South east.
The company has undergone a period of rapid growth in recent years following substantial investment in grain handling facilities and an animal feed mill in 2017.
As a family business, technical support and customer service are the core values within the business strategy.
Further expansion is now planned, and as a result, this new position has arisen, representing exciting opportunity for suitable candidates:
- This is a senior position reporting to the Managing Director.
- Achievement of all sales targets to both arable and livestock sectors.
- Devise and implement agronomy programmes including advice on seed variety, crop protection and fertility management
- Key account management
- Achievement of working capital targets including stock management and account collection
- The successful candidate will hold a degree in Agricultural Science
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Agri-business at retail level.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build networks and relations
- Highly motivated towards business development
- Confident in being a key member of the Management team