Sales & Hire Manager: Construction
Sales & Hire Manager: Construction (Modular) - Dublin
Our client is seeking an experienced Construction Sales Manager to join their Senior Management Team to grow their business in Hire and Sales and add value with your own sales growth by developing a strong sales team.
Sales & Hire Manager
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, working closely with the General Manager ensuring commercial targets are met.
- Coach, lead, develop and motivate the team, enacting the strategy to drive towards the achievement of the company objectives and KPI's
- Ensure that in the preparation of quotations all costs associated with the proposals are fully understood and target margins achieved
- Business Development activity via leads and target identification
- Provide accurate demand forecasts to the operations teams to ensure that fleet stock levels are appropriate to meet commercial demand and customer lead times.
- Support the General Manager in developing the future hire strategy ensuring it reflects Group Strategy, Customer requirements and is aligned to future market trends
- Oversee the recruitment, training, performance management, and reviews of employees in-line with Company guidance
- Proven track record of B2B Sales Management within the Construction Industry, ideally an understanding of modular product range
- Ability to manage and meet the needs of internal/external stakeholders including positive influence in establishing relationships and securing commitment to projects and initiatives.
- Ability to develop others to their full potential, engages and motivates colleagues, maximises the performance of individuals and the business through its people.
- Understanding, underlying drivers and financial metrics that determine business performance.
- Ability to identify and assess new business opportunities, and strategic recommendations to support sustainable profitable growth.
- Formulation of future-orientated view of the business and ability to plan to secure new opportunities.
Leading the way in the Recruitment of Sales Professionals