FRS Recruitment have partnered with a European, market leading product manufacturer and supplier who are seeking a Sales Executive to join their growing team.
If you are seeking to develop your career in B2B Sales and Account Management - this is an opportunity well worth considering.
Work-space/Office/Interior design Solutions**
Purpose of Role: To carry out all aspects of sales and account management efficiently and effectively across a range of target and existing customers. This role will include extensive interaction with customers, suppliers and staff who should be dealt with in a professional manner at all times
The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
You will be required from time-to-time to perform additional tasks as per the business needs.
Customer Relationship Management:
* Establishing and enhancing best in class business relationships with the existing customer base.
* Working closely with the design team when required to ensure that specifications and requirements are clearly outlined to provide the customer with an accurate and professional design solution
* Support the tendering and procurement processes within both the public and private sectors
Targeting New Sales:
* Identifying new opportunities in your customer base, identifying product and service needs
* Contacting potential clients via email or telephone to establish rapport and set up site visits.
* Liaising closely with the company network and industry professionals to maximise potential opportunities.
* To manage sales development, ensuring that all customer needs are clearly understood and requirements are met on a timely and professional basis
* Training will be provided in all aspects of the role both internally and externally
* Evident experience in a field sales / account management role (minimum 3-5 years).
* Experienced in achieving sales targets
* Strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word and Advanced Excel and Power Point)
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Present excellent customer care with a professional attitude.
* Commercial awareness, excellent business acumen.
* Ability to work as part of a team and influence and negotiate with a range of people at various levels of seniority.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines.