FRS Recruitment have partnered with an award winning product/service provider based in County Louth.
Award-winning product specific to payroll, accounts and HR practices, providing business management, cost effective and real solutions to accountants and business owners in Ireland and the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland's fastest growing companies.
* Manage qualified leads to drive new revenue for the Irish & UK market
* Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone and via online webinars
* Outbound calls to qualified leads to book online demos and follow up afterwards
* Create effective approaches to closing new business
* Identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities
* Maintain a high level of client service and client relationships, ensuring a premium level of customer satisfaction
* Completing CRM, sales reports and prospecting reports
* Achieve and exceed targets on a weekly and monthly basis
* Collaborate with other departments to provide quality service to our customers as they migrate to our software and use software
* General office administrative duties to support the Company as required.
This role would suit an individual who is results orientated and target driven.
* A third level qualification, ideally in Sales or Business Management would be a distinct advantage
* Ideally 2 years' demonstrable experience working in a sales-driven role with an understanding of SMEs
* Proven track record in achieving and overachieving sales targets
* Outbound calling customer experience with the ability to qualify, position and close sales.
* Experienced CRM management and report preparation
* Effective networker with the ability to build and maintain relationships in B2B environment area.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent phone and presentation skills
* Ability to adapt and lead in a fast-moving company with a bias for action.
* Strong interest in digital technology, business drivers and emerging trends.
* An eager to learn mindset, focused on excelling and developing