As a Sales Executive, you will play a key role in driving company growth across Ireland and the UK. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a related sales executive or business development field.
Our award-winning products, help small businesses across Ireland and the UK manage their payroll, accounts and HR practices. We take the headache out of business management and provide cost-effective, real solutions to accountants and business owners.
- Manage qualified leads to drive new revenue for the Irish & UK market
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone and via online webinars
- Outbound calls to qualified leads to book online demos and follow up afterwards
- Create effective approaches to closing new business
- Identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities
- Maintain a high level of client service and client relationships, ensuring a premium level of customer satisfaction
- Completing CRM, sales reports and prospecting reports
- Achieve and exceed targets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Collaborate with other departments to provide quality service to our customers as they migrate to our software and use software
- General office administrative duties to support the Company as required.
This role would suit an individual who is results orientated and target driven. The ideal candidate will have:
- A third level qualification, ideally in Sales or Business Management would be a distinct advantage
- Ideally, 2 year's demonstrable experience working in a sales-driven role with an understanding of SMEs
- Proven track record in achieving and overachieving sales targets
- Outbound calling customer experience with the ability to qualify, position and close sales.
- Experienced CRM management and report preparation
- Effective networker with the ability to build and maintain relationships in the B2B environment area.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent phone and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and lead in a fast-moving company with a bias for action.
- Strong interest in digital technology, business drivers and emerging trends.
- An eager to learn mindset, focused on excelling and developing