Sales Executive - Field Sales Munster
Sales Executive: Washroom Consumables (Munster)
FRS Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a Dublin-based family-run SME seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive for the Cork & Munster region.
As Sales Executive, your focus will be to manage a defined number of accounts within the area, ensuring they are all fully aware of all services and sales offers to achieve your sales and revenue target as well identify any new potential business.
Benefits package include; competitive basic salary + Commission + Car + Vhi + pension (after 1 year service)
Responsibilities of Sales Executive
- Full responsibility for the sales targets from proactive Business Development and Account Management.
- Visiting key contacts to ensure they are fully aware of the company's current range of offers and products
- Maintaining regular contact with your key contacts of all levels via phone, email, and site visit
- Paying particular attention to accounts that are not achieving their sales potential and taking appropriate action to establish sales success
- Identify and introduce new customers achieving growth of customer spend and profitability
- Negotiate, monitor and manage pricing arrangements with existing and potential customers focussing on profitable sales growth and product mix
- Seeking out new opportunities for new openings or one-off project sales to achieve agreed profit target
- 3 - 4 years experience in selling products or services in a field sales capacity, ideally in hygiene or a related field.
- Previous experience from within a key account management and direct sales role.
- Hard-working and driven to succeed and meet all activity and revenue targets.
- A record in securing new business is an integral part of the role.
- Strong ability to manage time, work on your own and set objectives.
- High presentation skills are essential with Microsoft Office and previous experience in the use of a Sales Ordering System.
Please Note: Candidates must live within 40 KM of Cork
Leading the way in the recruitment of Sales Professionals