Sales Executive (Argi Engineering)
We are seeking a Sales Executive for our client, a leading supplier of equipment and consumables to the milling and pelleting industries both in Ireland and in the UK. This progressive engineering company are going through an expansion phase and are seeking suitably qualified candidates from sales or engineering backgrounds.
This is a varied role and will involve sales, customer service, data processing and advising clients on process controls.
The successful candidate will, ideally have an Agricultural background, with an engineering qualification. You will be commercially focused with an understanding of the needs of this growing industry sector. As a Sales Executive, you will have excellent people skills, strong work ethic and the mobility to cover the island of Ireland and the UK as required. The ideal candidate will grow with the business andcontribute in its' further growth and development'. Full on the job training will be included in the role
The duties are varied and will entail
- Sales of equipment, consumables and service contracts to both existing and new clients.
- Establish strong relationships with customers
- Working closely with customers to develop new reporting and feedback systems to ensure both efficiency and quality remain high.
- Evaluating of data with management and advising clients on further process improvements.
- Advise clients on troubleshooting equipment bottlenecks issues
- Develop a stock control monitoring system for equipment and consumables held on client's sites
- Proactively seek out new opportunities for the business
- Engineering background, agri/ farming sector preferably
- Sales experience with strong commercial focus
- Ambitious with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to relate and work effectively with staff at all levels in the organisation.
- Keen attention to details
- Strong technical understanding
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and resolve technical issues through structured problem solving and data analysis would be an advantage
Excellent salary and benefits for the successful candidate
If you want to grow and develop your career with this market leader please send us your CV through the link provided.