Our client in Wicklow is looking for a technically minded individual, ideally with experience of the HVAC industry, who should have the ability to converse confidently at all levels right up to sale closure. Working throughout Ireland and/or office based, continuously generating specifications & sales. The candidate will promote product awareness to achieve the company's agreed targets. Excellent communication skills are required in diverse negotiation environments such as face to face, over the phone, and online.
Technical Sales / Working throughout Ireland and/or office based, continuously generating specifications & sales
* Generation of sales enquiries and product offering awareness across the country
* Direct marketing to contractors and consulting engineers
* Organisation and delivery of accredited CPD presentations
* Interpret enquiries and generate quotations to orders in line with agreed targets
* Technical ability to advise and help select products for client applications
* Trade Show and conference exhibitions
* Full product training will be provided
* Promotion of Safegard Systems in line with company ethos and vision.
* Occasional out of hours work.
3rd level qualification in Engineering or
Business or manufacturing.
* Or Trade Qualification - construction
Qualification in HVAC or Building Services
Experience in Customer facing Sales or
Technical Support Role
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.