Sales Development Representative
I am looking to speak with experienced Sales Professionals for an initial 12 month contract role with an API management and predictive analytics software provider.
This is a fully remote based position dealing with the UK market. There will be the possibility that you will need to relocate to the UK in the second half of 2021, but there is no definitive date as of yet.
This is a Contractor position so you will have to work through a limited company.
The main aspect of the role will be to help develop engagement plans for acquiring new accounts, including analysing data and identifying client opportunities.
You will engage with external stakeholders and executives from prospective client organisations to articulate the benefits of the company. You'll listen to business owners' needs, discuss the impact of our technology and highlight how an investment in the company can be a valuable part of their business strategy. You will lead some introductory qualification calls to gauge whether or not Apigee would be a good fit for the prospect.
- Assist account managers with sales support activities, including cultivating leads, identifying key client decision-makers, processing agreements, coordinating partner efforts and scheduling meetings.
- Contribute to account/territory strategy by performing internal and external research to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Prepare customer proposals and account plans to support the sales cycle.
- Take detailed notes during customer qualification calls and demos.
- Analyse customer and industry data to provide key business insights, prepare Customer Business Reviews and help to identify ways in which Google Cloud can transform their business through defined insights.
- Support pipeline building activities by actively engaging with leads, including senior executives and stakeholders, and supporting planning of customer events.
- Collaborate closely with GCP counterparts to facilitate join selling opportunities
- Partner with field marketing teams to run campaigns and drive attendance to digital and in-person events
- Experience or internships in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, in the technology industry or a related field.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally to deliver impact.
- Ability to effectively operate with motivation and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Interest in technology and cloud computing, including Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately or if you want to discuss the role and company in more detail contact Stefan Moro on 086 0427988