Sales & Advisory Manager ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales & Advisory Manager on behalf of a leading agribusiness in the Munster area. This is a full-time permanent role.
This role will report to the CEO and be part of the Senior Leadership team.
The role is responsible for delivering vision and strategy from a sales and advisory perspective. With overall responsibility for the development, performance and maintenance of the Sales and advisory activities through maximizing efficiencies, quality, service and profitability for the organisation. This role is responsible for leading the Sales and Advisory team as well as anticipating, defining and successfully managing customer needs.
Duties to include
* Lead the companies vision and strategy in order to achieve targets and annual budgets.
* Measure and communicate progress against annual targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting.
* Energise teams towards achieving goals and objectives in terms of sales, market share, margins and customer credit management.
* Work with the Senior Management Team to develop and implement a targeted sales plan including the development of all the service functions.
* Build a pipeline in line with the plan and create a sustainable prospect list of customers.
* Manage internal stakeholders working closely with finance, quality, operations, marketing and regulatory to ensure compliance and customers' needs are met.
* Support customer requests for technical or commercial information.
* Lead a planned approach to customer management; protecting existing revenue, relationship building and customer retention
* Ensure that the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and any other systems utilised by the company are maintained with up to date information.
* Manage and utilise the CRM system ensuring full engagement at all levels in order to deliver continuous improvement in customer service and satisfaction.
- Anticipate market changes and proactively respond
* Contribute to strategic direction and decision-making process.
* When appropriate, recruit sales, service and technical personnel to support the business plan and create wider bandwidth of capability
* Ensure the professional service of teams and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Ideally possess a relevant third level qualification in Agri/ Sales / Marketing / Business related discipline.
* A minimum of 7 years relevant experience operating at a senior level in the Agriculture Industry
* Demonstrate a suitable track record in a similar role.
* Excellent analytical and financial capability.
* Strong Commercial effectiveness - ability to understand customer needs, use data to drive decisions and decide strategy
* Possess excellent leadership, relationship building and communication skills.
* Clear strategic thinker with proven strategy execution to deliver competitive advantage
Excellent salary & bonus & other benefits
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439
100 % confidentiality assured at all times