Sales Advisor - Service Department
Sales Advisor - Service Dept
A market leading company in the provision of supply, installation and servicing of a range of construction materials and fixtures, including steel, aluminium and timber fixtures. We are currently recruiting for an Internal Service Sales Representative to join our Service Division, based in our Dublin office. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Ideally you will be coming from a sales background, looking to work for a market leader. You will have the ability to work independently whilst being part of a team. You will have a genuine passion for developing a career in sales.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Closing proposals prepared by the estimating team in a timely and professional manner.
- Following up calls with customers checking status of quotations.
- Responsible for managing and updating quotations on the CRM system.
- Liaising with sales team to assist with pipeline and sales order processing.
- Hit and exceed sales targets set and agreed with Sales Manager.
- Build a strong working relationship with other team members to ensure the overall success of the business plan.
- Follow up on monthly SLA's with customers to obtain purchase orders.
- Report weekly progress to the Sales Manager.
- Build strong relationships with your customers to maximise future opportunities for KCC.
- Minimum of two years outbound telephone-based sales experience within a busy environment.
- Self-sufficiency and ability to work on own initiative.
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products.
- Confidence to source and present solutions on the phone.
- Solid work ethic, resilience and determination.
- Strong PC skills using MS Office.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise a changing workload.
- Strong communicator with fluent English and who enjoys building relationships.