Sales Advisor - Insurance - Galway
If you are an individual who loves hitting targets, dealing with customers and furthering your career then this role may be for you!
As a sales advisor your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Working as part of the sales team with a focus on driving car and home insurance sales.
- Working in a target driven environment with an attractive bonus structure in addition to a competitive and attractive salary
- Identify cross-selling prospects for additional products and arrange follow-up calls with customers for future sales opportunities
- Build rapport & relationships with our potential and existing customers.
- Experience in the insurance industry would be preferred
Your Skills and Experience:
- APA Personal General Insurance or CIP Qualified is preferred but not essential
- Excellent phone manner & communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Previous experience of working in a sales & target driven environment is preferred
- Enthusiastic, professional, positive and flexible approach that includes the ability to self-motivate
Here's what you'll get in return:
- A career development plan - With other opportunities 2 companies under our umbrella, we encourage people to invest in their professional development and reward our people with career advancement (All of our Managers were promoted internally)
- A bonus of approx €5k annually (based on the actual experience of sales advisors)
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes: up to 25 days annual leave, company pension scheme, sick leave, employee assistance programme and much more.
- As part of the benefits package, we will be including flexible remote working options so you can work to live and not live to work !