Our client based in Kilkenny City have a job available for a Sales Administrator to join their company. Working as part of a team and reporting directly to the Office Manager you will be responsible for sales administration / sales support.
- Supporting the Sales Team
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Identifying any issues with specification, prices and discounts
- Processing purchase orders to Suppliers
- Contact suppliers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the suppliers for quotations and proposals,
- Maintain and update sales and customer records,
- Develop monthly sales reports,
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally,
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- General administration including, handling calls to sales department and directing onwards, data entry and updating spreadsheets and admin support as required.
- Min. of 2 years office administration experience
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel & Word in particular)
- Good Eye for detail,
- Can work independently with their own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Days are Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm (full time permanent) Role offers remote working if required. 2/3 days in office and 2/3 days remotely (flexible to suit right candidate.
For more details and to apply in strict confidence, send an updated CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.