FRS Recruitment is currently recruiting for the role of Sales Administrator with previous experience in Logistics on behalf of our client based in Portlaoise. This is a full-time permanent role with a salary scale of 30 - 35k.
The successful candidate will own the sales administration process from initial receipt of order through to customer payment and dispatch.
- Providing management and the sales team with back room services for all the invoicing and credit control functions.
- Processing all sales orders on Sage.
- Following up and obtain all sales orders which have been delivered and are ready for invoicing.
- Checking and confirming all prices, discounts, delivery addresses and billing addresses as well as enter correct nominal codes and rep information.
- Organising transport and logistics for all sales leaving the company.
- All invoices to be posted in the Sage system to appear on the customer accounts.
- Statements have to be run at the end of every month. Each statement has to be reviewed to ensure correct up to date information in on the statement before it is posted out to the customer.
- Aged debtor lists are printed on a weekly basis, as well as on demand to keep the sales team informed of what cash has been sent in and what needs to be collected. A summarised short list is also prepared to highlight the overdue items as well as the amounts that are about to fall due.
- Customer queries and copy invoices are dealt with on a daily basis and are tackled immediately upon request. These queries can be from the customer as well as the sales team.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts with sales team and customers.
- In general, ensuring that the sales administration processes run smoothly.
- 3-5 years experience in a busy office setting
- Experience in a transport/logistics environment would be beneficial
- Experience with the accounting package SAGE.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficient computer literacy in Excel, Word, and e-mail.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very effective organisational skills.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong organisational skills in respect to office administration, etc.
- Self-starter and self-motivated - the person may be working on their own from time to time
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality on all applications.
Please note we will never forward your cv details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
For a fully confidential discussion please call Gerry now on 0864648449