Sales Administrator Dublin 12
The successful candidate will possess excellent administration skills, be a strong communicator as well as having a history of first rate accuracy and task completion.
Skills and Experience required:
- 3+ years' experience in Administration or Order Administration
- Ensure a timely and accurate response to customer requests for quotes - working with internal presales and external third party suppliers to ensure relevant pricing is available for quotations and proposals
- Ability to manage all requests end to end
- Engage with customers on works scheduling, follow the correct process and secure the required approvals
- Provide monthly order intake reports by account manager using salesforce
- Maintain communication with the customer throughout the process
Key Required Competencies
- Good documentation and general communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce/SAP or similar package an advantage however not a requirement.
- High levels of flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Positive attitude, pro-active and ability to meet target deadlines and prioritise workload as required
- Flexible individual with a strong work ethic
- Hardworking individual willing to go over and above to achieve objectives
- Ability to work on own initiative