Sales Account Support Specialist
The Sales Specialist will work with a defined list of customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. The role will work to find new sales opportunities within the assigned customer list and ensure that the commercial needs of these customers are met. In addition, this role will build relationships with the customers and be assured that the customer are satisfied with the company services.
- Be point of contact for client enquiries and source new sales opportunities with allocated accounts through inbound lead follow-up and cold calls and emails.
- Keep abreast of allocated accounts by understand their needs and requirements.
- Establish a trustful relation with allocated accounts and ensure that appropriate processes are in place to check the client sentiment toward the services provided.
- Route opportunities for Key accounts to the appropriate BD executive for further development and closure.
- Responsible for marketing administration, stock levels of marketing materials, organisation of exhibitions and conferences, tracking the marketing spend with the BDM.
- Responsible for distributing communication to all clients on behalf of the sales team, including but not limited to, e-blasts, customer surveys and organisational changes.
Education / Qualifications / Knowledge
- Degree level or equivalent in Science subject and/or demonstrable relevant business experience.
- LIMS/ERP or equivalent software user
- Some knowledge of the GMP analytical services including pharmaceutical chemistry and routine QC testing would be an advantage.