Safety Officer WFH Hybrid Kildare
A leading Tier 1 contractor is looking to recruit an experienced Safety Officer for a hybrid role. This will include working from home and site visits. The site is based in Kildare and would require they travel to site one day per fortnight. It is an ideal role for those who wish to take an engaging role that will give greater freedom and quality of life.
The safety advisor will have exposure to construction or civil engineering works to date ideally.
Candidates must have a diploma in Health and Safety or third level qualification and full driving licence. Experience within Construction, Civil Engineering or a Consultancy setting is preferred.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have at least a diploma in Health and Safety
- IOSH or NEBOSH Qualified
- 5 years experience within Health and Safety
- Happy to work in construction, civil engineering related role
- Keen to work alongside a team of safety personnel
- Located in proximity to Kildare
- Happy to travel to site 1 day per fortnight
- Motivated and diligent
- IT Savvy
- Excellent report writing skills
- Superb communication skills
- Fluent English
- Full driving licence
If you are considering this role please add an updated copy of your CV.
For further queries please contact Miriam at 085 2797250