Safety Officer Tullamore
Health and Safety Officer
2 year fixed term contract
A leading Irish firm are looking to recruit an experienced safety officer for a Tullamore based role. The ideal candidate will have a level 7 in Safety or a related field. The ideal candidate will have experience within Health and Safety. This role will involve integration of key stakeholders.
It is a highly collaborative role. High level of English is an essential requirement with excellent report writing skills.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Diploma in Health in Safety
- Level 7 upwards in Health and Safety, Occupational Health and Safety or a related field
- 5 years plus experience within a Safety Advisor or officer role
- Currently located in the midlands or looking to relocate
- In close proximity to Tullamore
- Located in Offaly, Westmeath, Galway, Longford, Laois or Kildare
- Looking for a Monday to Friday 9 to 5 type role
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office proficient
- Keen to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Can work without restriction
If you are considering a move please apply with an updated copy of your CV. This is an excellent safety officer role for the midlands. APPLY NOW!
A fully updated version of your CV must be submitted with all applications to be considered for this role. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Miriam