Senior EHS Officer
A leading structural steel firm is looking to hire a Senior Environmental Health and Safety officer for a Munster based role. The ideal candidate will be based in proximity to Cork. The role will be based in proximity to Cork city. They will have a construction related background. This role will be site and office hybrid.
The ideal candidate will work alongside the safety management team to ensure that the buildings are completed in a safe and timely manner. They will have experience in commercial, industrial and pharma builds. This role is open to contract or permanent employees. It is an immediate vacancy.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification within Health and Safety
- Located in proximity to Cork City
- 5 years plus experience in Health and Safety
- Has worked on commercial, industrial, pharma works to date
- Higher understanding of BCAR, ISO standards
- Familiarity with Lean Construction principles and how to apply them to safety management
- Manual Handling/Abrasive wheel training
- Fluent English
- Can start work with maximum 1 months notice
- Full driving license
- Happy to work as a part of a safety management team
Please note this is a brief description of the role. For further information please contact Miriam at 0852797250. Client details will not be released without an updated copy of your CV.