A leading facilities management firm are looking to recruit a QHSE Advisor based in the Dublin area to cover projects nationwide. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Irish and or UK market. Ideally both if possible.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria;
* Relevant third level qualification in Health & Safety, Quality or related discipline.
* Experience of managing the PSCS and PSDP function on behalf of appointed companies.
* Expert knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
* Working knowledge of Irish and UK standards
* Diligent and hard working
* IT Savvy
* Excellent communication skills
This role will offer a generous salary, 25 days annual leave, phone, laptop, life assurance. The ideal safety advisor will be looking to take on a long term permanent role with this client.
If you are considering this role please apply below.
For further details please contact Miriam at 085 2797250