A leading specialist contractor is looking to recruit a Safety Advisor for a Dublin based role. The ideal candidate will come with at least 2 years experience within construction. Experience with construction, facilities management or mechanical or electrical works will be considered.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
* Degree in Health and Safety or a related field such as Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety
* 2 years experience minimum
* Construction based experience with industrial, commercial, pharma works ideally
* Keen to work with a growing team of staff
* Ideally located in Kildare, Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Carlow or Louth
* Happy to travel to site
* Excellent level of document control
* Experience with working on small, medium or large scale projects considered
* Expert IT skills
* Full driving licence and fluent English a must
If you are interested in this role please contact Miriam at 085 2797250. Please note that company details will not be disclosed without a fully updated copy of your CV.