A leading Contractor are looking to recruit a Safety Advisor. The ideal candidate will be looking to join a team of health and safety professionals and kick start their career with a tier 1 contractor.
This position may suit someone who is looking to work on a Dublin city centre based construction project. Ideally this candidate will look to develop a long term career with the firm and develop in the role.
What this role will entail;
- Working for one ofmost well established construction firms
- Implementation of current Health and Safety standards on a long term project
- Key driver of best practice within construction
- Communication of risks and hazards to all on site
- Preparation of reports and audits
- Working alongside a motivated team of professional staff
What you will need;
- 2-5 years experience plus
- Relevant Safety qualification
- Cert/Diploma in IOSH or NEBOSH
- Extensive site experience
- Exposure to Construction works a plus.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering background all an advantage.
- Experience with Toolbox talks and Site Documentation collaboration ideally.
- Happy to progress to senior management level
What this role will provide;
- Excellent Salary
- Great career development
- Permanent contract
- Great accessibility to site
- Long term Dublin based role
This is a brief description of the role. For further details, please contact Miriam at 085 2797250.