Junior Health and Safety Advisor
A leading Civil Engineering firm is looking to recruit a Junior Health and Safety Advisor. This is a Waterford based role with travel within the South East. The firm can allow remote working for the off site days for the right candidate. Ideally suited to someone based in Waterford, South Kilkenny, South Tipperary or looking to relocate to that area.
The role will involve;
- Safety Management of ongoing works in the South East
- Coordination of best practices with Site Management staff
- Keeping up to date records of all activities on site
- Production of Method statements
- Delivery of tool box talks
- Inspections and audits of sites
- Liaising with clients and local authorities
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits;
- Relevant qualification in Health and Safety, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health and Safety, IOSH, NEBOSH.
- Graduate to experienced hires considered
- Located in the South East or looking to relocate
- Experience with Civil, Construction works
- Keen to work on multiple projects with a high level of autonomy
- Independent, reliable and motivated with excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Hard working ethos
Please note this role will include a vehicle, fuel card and phone. It is permanent role with the firm.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an updated CV. For further enquiries please contact Miriam at 085 2797250