Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: €35k+++ DOE
A well-known Tier 1 Main Contractor are looking to recruit a number of Health and Safety Advisors for works in the Leinster region. The ideal candidate will be looking to join a team of construction personnel and work on sites in Kildare, Dublin and Waterford. They will ideally have experience as a Health and Safety Officer/Advisor with a Main Build Contractor.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits but is not restricted to:
* Degree Qualified
* 3-4 years experience minimum
* Level 8 qualification essential in a relevant field
* IOSH/NEBOSH Member
* Extensive site experience preferably with a main contractor on main build aspects
* Exposure to Civil or Mechanical or electrical Engineering a plus
* Up to date working knowledge of Irish construction standards
* Fluent English
* Keen to work in greater Leinster region
* Experience with Toolbox talks and Site Documentation collaboration ideally
* Full clean driving licence
* Can start with max 1 months notice
This is a brief description of the role. For further details, please contact Miriam.
Please note this role has an immediate start post COVID restrictions. Priority will be given to those currently located in Ireland with relevant experience due to flight restrictions.