Location of Choice
A leading hire firm are looking to recruit a Safety Advisor. The ideal candidate will be able to base themselves in proximity to any of their branches and travel 2-3 days per week as required. A fully expensed vehicle will be included.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits but is not limited to:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification in Health and Safety
- Based in proximity to Cork, Waterford, Dublin
- Keen to work in a fast moving varied role
- Looking to gain exposure within the hire industry or has worked previously within the hire industry or construction industry
- 2 years experience to experienced hires considered
- Keen to assist with operational, safety and quality demands
- Self Starter
- Meticulous individual
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Happy to travel to site as required
Please note that training for this role will be carried out in house. Specialised Audit training along with SOP creation.
Please note this is a brief description of the role. For further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550