Health and Safety Officer
A leading facilities management firm are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Officer. This role is an ideal starting point for those who wish to be exposed to the Facilities Management sector.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits;
- Third Level Relevant qualification within a relevant field.
- Two years experience minimum
- Up to date knowledge of health, safety and quality standards in Ireland
- Knowledge of ISO safety and quality standards in particular
- Open to working within facilities management
- Team player
- Keen to take on a role within a medium sized enterprise
- Key Communicator
- Excellent reporting and IT skills
- Based in Dublin
- Full clean driving licence
- Willing to travel to a variety of sites in Dublin
- Keen to develop within the role at a higher level
This is a brief description of the role. For further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550.