Safety Manager Offaly
Health and Safety Manager
A leading Semi State Organisation is looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager for an Offaly based role. The ideal candidate will have over 10 years experience within Health and Safety. This is an ideal role for safety candidates based in the Midlands.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria;
- 10 years plus experience in Health and Safety
- Third level qualification in Health and Safety
- Prior exposure to environmental or topological aspects an added advantage
- Exposure to construction, manufacturing or rail sectors preferred sectors
- Excellent report writing skills
- IT Savvy
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Located in the Midlands
- Looking for a long term permanent role
This role offers long term career prospects. It is best suited to those who have an interest in environmental or topological issues. This role will exclusively work along with a specific team that work exclusively within Land and Habitat sector of the business.
To apply please add an updated copy of your CV. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Miriam