Dublin City Centre
Tier 2 Contractor
A leading Tier 2 contractor is looking to recruit a senior safety manager for a Dublin City Centre based role. The ideal candidate will have a construction background on build projects ideally. Experience with commercial, residential and industrial builds is required for this role.
What this role will entail?
- Managing all safety aspects within the firm
- Bringing safety standards from paper to the site
- Creating a nurturing and inclusive environment for junior safety staff
- Providing mentoring for all safety and site based staff
- Acting as a representative of the firm in relation to all health and safety issues as they arise
- Provide expert solutions for day to day running of multiple projects
What they need?
- Suitably qualified person (Degree or Masters Level preferred)
- In depth experience of construction in Ireland
- Up to date knowledge of construction standards in Ireland
- Has ran multiple projects in the past
- Proven capability to run teams of safety officers
- Knowledge of HSA and ISO standards
- Motivated and driven personality
- Excellent track record of projects completed to date
- Located in Dublin or surrounding area such as Louth, Meath, Kildare, Wicklow or looking to relocate
What you will receive?
- Excellent Salary
- Life Assurance
Please note this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain managerial experience with a long standing firm. They offer a wide range of projects and flexible working conditions.
If you are considering this role please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 085 2797250