Safety Manager Carlow Build
Full Time Permanent
Are you travelling from the South East to Dublin? Is driving taking away from your personal life? Are the long hours commuting taking its toll? Do you wish to exercise, train or participate in activities outside of work? Do you wish to have time and energy to dedicate to yourself or others around you? This is one of a number of roles I am currently recruiting for outside of Dublin.
This is a leadership role that will manage large scale projects in Carlow. You will be working with a team of safety staff on construction builds in Carlow.
The role is best suited to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Masters level qualified Safety candidates
- Has lead teams of Safety Officers in the past
- Keen to work as a Safety Manager on construction projects
- Happy to work on a full time basis as a Safety Manager on Construction projects
- High level knowledge of HAS, NEBOSH, IOSH and ISO standards
- Keen to update safety standards as required
- IT Savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership experience
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 056 7775549