Safety Documentation Specialist
QEHS Documentation Specialist
6 month contract to permanent
A leading facilities management firm are looking to recruit a QEHS Documentation specialist to be based on site on a north Dublin based project. This candidate will have a construction background ideally within safety and documentation. Preferably they will have worked on pharmaceutical projects in the past and be familiar with documentation and safety requirements. This is initially a 6 month contract with the view to a permanent role. The firm are based in Dublin and work on projects in the greater Dublin area.
Please note applicants must have their own form of transport for this role.
The role will involve;
- Organisation of all documentation required on site
- Relaying information to client, sub-contractors and main contractors
- Completion of COVID 19 documentation
- Preparation of files for HSA inspection
The ideal candidate will;
- Have worked on pharmaceutical projects in the past
- Experience within the construction sector essential
- Relevant Third level qualification in Environmental, Health and Safety or Quality
- Available to work immediately
- Excellent level of English
- Can work without restriction
- Has own transport
- Excellent Organisation and IT skills
Please note this role is based on site and remote working is not an option. It is deemed as essential works and is an immediate fill.
If you are considering this role please do not hesitate to get in touch with Miriam at 085 2797250