Are you a Social Worker with Management experience? FRS have had an exciting role come up in Kildare. The position is for a Regional Safeguarding Lead.
Base location is flexible, some remote working involved but travel to designated communities is required in Kildare.
The purpose of this post is to support and oversee the communities in Kildare to ensure they all have appropriate safeguarding processes in place that support the delivery of safe high-quality services.
Work for one of Ireland's leading residential providers for people with Intellectual Disabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic and practical support, advice and guidance to Persons In Charge and Designated Officers to support their overall management and performance of Safeguarding Practices.
- Monitor and oversee safeguarding processes across designated communities
- Produce local and regional reports with appropriate analysis of relevant safeguarding statistics for the communities in the region.
- Build good working relationships with management, the local teams and the service users.
- Support communities in the region to work within the appropriate systems in place to gather relevant information and complete safeguarding audit and analysis reports.
- Hold a Social Care Degree Level 7 or Social Work Degree
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a senior management post
- Candidates must demonstrate experience working in the areas of disabilities.
- Must have strong leadership and team skills
- Must hold a full drivers licence and have access to a car
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment. (Ts&Cs apply)
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Sinead Brennan, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 0100 746.